From established SMEs to FTSE 100 companies, we’ve been the agency partner of choice for many global B2B brands in the industrial space. Over the years we’ve worked with them, these companies have invested more and more into marketing and communications, allowing us to steer a new standard for the industry. Check out our case studies below to see what we’ve been up to.
Part of the FTSE 100 Halma plc group, Crowcon specialises in the production of gas detection instruments for oxygen, flammable and toxic gas hazards.
Since its inception in 1970, Crowcon has grown to become an international leader in gas safety solutions.
- Operating in a crowded market
- Selling through resellers and distributors means they’re one step removed from customers
- Growth expectations by parent Halma mean there’s constant pressure to innovate, sell, and break into new markets
What started as an asset development project for Crowcon ended in a complete visual identity refresh and full-service marketing partnership. We’re now a fully embedded part of their creative and marketing team.
- Clarity of brand look, feel, and messaging, ensuring consistency across all markets
- 11 thousand more website users after our revamp
- Improved employee satisfaction