We’re looking for an account management superstar ready to lead our relationship with some of our most well-known B2B clients including Cisco, Babcock, Halma and JLL. You'll have at least 3 years experience of account handling in a similar sized agency and be able to show you have dealt with all levels in an organisation, hopefully with experience of international businesses. You'll be confident, personable and have an educated opinion about the right marketing approach to take combined with enough maturity to know when to bring in your agency colleagues.
From guiding workshops to build strategy, forming briefs, estimating and scoping to overseeing invoicing at the end of projects, you'll have total responsibility for making sure the agency's creative, content and communications work delivers long-term value your clients. It's a wide-ranging remit that would suit someone with a strong commercial pedigree as you'll need to pitch projects, negotiate and service clients so we're looking for someone who has been there before.
Best of all, you'll have the chance and support to grow, develop and build your clients and yourself. To apply, upload your CV and list the client from our website that you'd look forward to working with most.
We’re looking for someone who loves working on email campaigns, excited about testing, learning and optimising, and knows their way around a CRM or ESP. You will have experience managing everything from brief taking, managing content and design creation, and briefing in work to designers and developers.
This role will be working on regular email campaigns, managing website support requests and CMS updates with our clients. We are keen to get someone that is willing to get stuck in and help deliver the best service possible to our clients and grow our email marketing offering within the business through great work, passion and drive.
It would be great if you have experience cross-browser testing, navigating Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager too.
To apply, send over your CV. We'd also like you to write the names of the email broadcasting platforms and content management platforms you have used in the last 12 months. You can add this detail to the comments box.
Why should you come and work with us? Here are seven of the best reasons:
- We’re a leader in what we do; we create campaigns that work and results that deliver. That’s what you’ll be part of – making clients happy.
- We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but big enough that you’ll work on lots of different projects – all with lots of support and lots of training available too.
- We do everything in house, so while you’ll be a specialist you’ll get to learn from and experience the whole marketing and digital spectrum.
- We’ve got a varied and top-notch list of clients, so there’ll always be a dream account for you to work on.
- We’re growing steadily and we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers.
- We’re a team. It’s not just individuals who happen to work together, we actually all like each other.
- We’re based in central London, so whether it’s a craft ale or a kale juice you’re after, there’s a bar for that near us.
We want the best talent, so have put together one of the best benefits packages available:
- Lots of training opportunities
- Generous Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- ‘Finish early’ Fridays
- Two fun yearly parties every year
- Travelcard loan and Ride-to-work scheme
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers
- The obligatory pension
We reward loyalty, honesty and hard work with excellent career prospects, clients you want to put on your CV and campaigns you will be proud of.