We’re looking for an account management superstar ready to lead our relationship with some of our most well-known B2B clients including Cisco, Babcock, Halma and JLL. You'll have at least 3 years experience of account handling in a similar sized agency and be able to show you have dealt with all levels in an organisation, hopefully with experience of international businesses. You'll be confident, personable and have an educated opinion about the right marketing approach to take combined with enough maturity to know when to bring in your agency colleagues.
From guiding workshops to build strategy, forming briefs, estimating and scoping to overseeing invoicing at the end of projects, you'll have total responsibility for making sure the agency's creative, content and communications work delivers long-term value your clients. It's a wide-ranging remit that would suit someone with a strong commercial pedigree as you'll need to pitch projects, negotiate and service clients so we're looking for someone who has been there before.
Best of all, you'll have the chance and support to grow, develop and build your clients and yourself. To apply, upload your CV and list the client from our website that you'd look forward to working with most.
Wordpress and React Developers
We're always keen to add fresh talent into our development team at all levels. Supporting a range of smart web apps through to beautiful websites for eCommerce and content delivery, our platform is only as good as the imagination and skill of the team that works on it.
We're working mainly with React and Wordpress so if you have over 2 years experience of either, you are at an advantage, but good PHP Developers with demonstrable experience of working with SVN or GIT are welcome. If you're at your happiest when tinkering with things trying to work out how they work, then there is a place for you here.
When applying, please list the PHP frameworks that you have over 2 years experience of working with. No agencies please
Why should you come and work with us? Here are seven of the best reasons:
- We’re a leader in what we do; we create campaigns that work and results that deliver. That’s what you’ll be part of – making clients happy.
- We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but big enough that you’ll work on lots of different projects – all with lots of support and lots of training available too.
- We do everything in house, so while you’ll be a specialist you’ll get to learn from and experience the whole marketing and digital spectrum.
- We’ve got a varied and top-notch list of clients, so there’ll always be a dream account for you to work on.
- We’re growing steadily and we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers.
- We’re a team. It’s not just individuals who happen to work together, we actually all like each other.
- We’re based in central London, so whether it’s a craft ale or a kale juice you’re after, there’s a bar for that near us.
We want the best talent, so have put together one of the best benefits packages available:
- Lots of training opportunities
- Generous Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- ‘Finish early’ Fridays
- Two fun yearly parties every year
- Travelcard loan and Ride-to-work scheme
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers
- The obligatory pension
We reward loyalty, honesty and hard work with excellent career prospects, clients you want to put on your CV and campaigns you will be proud of.