Account Manager - B2B marketing tactics
We’re looking for a B2B marketing tactician who knows their way around ad platforms (particularly LinkedIn), understands the principles of SEO, has an appreciation for account-based marketing, and is comfortable with inbound marketing and automation activity. You’ll be ready to dive in and get your hands dirty working with directly with activation tools as well as our wider team but shape the work with your own knowledge and expertise.
You will be naturally analytical and always hungry to uncover new tools, new tactics and new methods so that you can accelerate the performance of B2B marketing programmes and campaigns. You will be driven - both as a person and to make an impact so you can raise the bar and deliver the best results for our clients.
- Day-to-day planning, execution and management of marketing tactics across a wide range of clients, encompassing brand awareness, demand generation, nurturing and partner marketing activities.
- Tactics will include a wide mix, including SEO, paid search, paid social (lots of LinkedIn advertising!), display advertising marketing automation programs, email marketing, content marketing, event marketing, social media management, conversion rate optimization, print advertising, third party advertising.
- Writing copy for social and search ads, print ads, landing pages, banners, emails etc.
- Utilising reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Data Studio etc. to assess, manage and improve marketing performance.
- Day-to-day project management; creating briefs, timelines, scheduling work, managing billing and
- Direct management of clients to ensure effective roll out of marketing activities.
- Work closely with creative studio including design, development and video teams to produce assets for marketing activations.
- Previous experience in B2B marketing essential – either client side as Marketing Exec/Specialist/Manager or agency side.
- Strong tactical arsenal – have experience working with a wide mix of tactics. Experience running ABM programmes/campaigns highly desirable.
- At ease with marketing tools and technologies – Google Analytics, Adwords and LinkedIn ad platform knowledge essential, experience of working with other ad platforms and marketing automation tools desirable.
- Previous experience planning and coordinating the design and development of marketing content and advertising assets.
You'll have at least 2 year of marketing / campaign experience either in an agency or in-house within a small marketing team. You’ll have experience of running marketing campaigns, but also managing the creative deliverables that complement these campaigns.
You'll be confident, personable and have an educated opinion about the right marketing approach to take combined with enough maturity to know when to bring in your agency colleagues. We are keen to get someone that is willing to get stuck in and help deliver the best service possible to our clients and grow our marketing offering within the business through great work, passion and drive.
To apply, send over your CV. We'd also like you to write the campaign experience you’ve had in the last 12 months, and the types of budgets you’ve been working with. You can add this detail to the comments box.
Financial Controller – Part-Time
Are you an experienced financial professional ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving B2B agency? With 25 people and a £1.6m turnover based in London Bridge, SE1, we’re looking for more firepower in our management team to guide our next phase of controlled growth? This is a new role with one full-time direct report within a dynamic and changing business with a good cash position, no third-party ownership, and no debt built through a history of conservative financial decisions. It is in good shape, ready for taking the next step.
CIMA or ACCA Qualified, this role will allow you to build on your existing experience of working for a similar size organisation, ideally a marketing agency but certainly an organisation providing professional services to large brands, you’ll have the autonomy to shape and direct all aspects of our operation. Starting as a part-time role and ideally growing to full-time as the business develops, this is a role for someone with ambition and experience looking for around two days per week.
To find out more, please provide your contact details and share your CV providing a short summary of your relevant experience in the comments box.
Designers/Creative team - all roles
Is your typical ‘design day’ more like ‘groundhog day’?
At Velo no two days are the same. Working on a huge variety of B2B branding and marketing campaigns means every day is different. Under the stewardship of the Creative Director, the work is diverse, fast moving and engaging. You’ll be immersed ‘on the tools’ in various media from print, to websites and apps, videos, exhibition stands and everything in between.
Our creative team is the engine room of our business, producing fantastic looking projects that tell our clients’ stories. And they are diverse – across great B2B brands including Cisco, Halma, McGraw-Hill and Sage.
You could be part of our team, delivering campaigns that excite, dazzle and resonate. Growing fast and based in SE1, Velo is always on the lookout for creative people – including art directors, digital designers, print designers, artworkers, videographers, editors and photographers. Why not get in touch so you can start enjoying your Mondays again?
Your work will always be varied, while still having enough time to deliver high quality output. Talking of quality, Velo has been recognised for the client work we do time and again. The Drum ranks Velo in the top 5 London agencies, for our size, using client feedback from 50 B2B brands. Not only that, but this year’s B2B Marketing Agency Benchmarking Report lists us as #4 integrated London agency for our size.
At Velo we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers. We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but large enough that you’ll experience working on a varied mix of projects – all with tons of support and lots of training available too.
Being able to multi-task and work in a fast moving environment is key, so you're likely to have worked in a digital-led agency or had an extensive freelancing career.
We're always looking to add new talent – AT ALL LEVELS - into the team who can provide something new, or bolster the existing skills that we have. So if you know your way around Adobe Creative Cloud, produce high quality work, and are looking to produce projects that make you proud, then get in touch.
Why should you come and work with us? Here are seven of the best reasons:
- We’re a leader in what we do; we create campaigns that work and results that deliver. That’s what you’ll be part of – making clients happy.
- We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but big enough that you’ll work on lots of different projects – all with lots of support and lots of training available too.
- We do everything in house, so while you’ll be a specialist you’ll get to learn from and experience the whole marketing and digital spectrum.
- We’ve got a varied and top-notch list of clients, so there’ll always be a dream account for you to work on.
- We’re growing steadily and we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers.
- We’re a team. It’s not just individuals who happen to work together, we actually all like each other.
- We’re based in central London, so whether it’s a craft ale or a kale juice you’re after, there’s a bar for that near us.
We want the best talent, so have put together one of the best benefits packages available:
- Lots of training opportunities
- Generous Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- ‘Finish early’ Fridays
- Two fun yearly parties every year
- Travelcard loan and Ride-to-work scheme
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers
- The obligatory pension
We reward loyalty, honesty and hard work with excellent career prospects, clients you want to put on your CV and campaigns you will be proud of.
Please only apply if you share our values as we will look for evidence of them in the recruitment process.
At Velo our company culture is based on ‘doing the right thing’. We are a proactive team who value honesty and trustworthiness, and we recognise the contribution each of us makes to the business. Velo is a place where bright, conscientious and inquisitive people thrive and are appreciated. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.